- Islanders Magazine

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, 28 May 2015

 PHOTO: Ghanaian Girl Electrocuted to Death by Power Bank





A young Ghanaian girl identified as
Blandine was on
May 25th electrocuted to death
after the power bank she was using
to charge her phone got stuck on
her skin and electrocuted her.
According to reports the girl was chatting with a
friend when she fell asleep and
placed the power bank she was
using to charge her phone around
her breast region.
She had connected the power bank
to an electricity source so it can
charge when power is restored.
As power was restored to her area,
their was a power surge, the power
bank got heated and got stuck on
her skin, electrocuting her to death.
Her parents found her dead. So
sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages